If you’re looking for the best headlamp for your outdoor adventures – you don’t have to look no more!
Brightest & Best Headlamp Flashlight with Red LED Light Review
Brilliantly bright headlamp. I can’t believe the amount of light this gives off. The dimming feature is great when you don’t need a lot of light. I love the red lights, they can really help in any emergency situation. There is also an SOS sequence that the lamp offers. The headband is wide and comfortable so you won’t have any trouble putting it on.
I’m a runner and a backpacker so this was something I use on a daily basis. Great headlamp is important to night runners. A research conducted by Runner’s World and Runkeeper showed that most runners don’t really prefer night runs, but night owls rule the roads in China, Taiwan, and Korea where 14 percent of runs take place between 9 and 10 pm.
Among other things, I’m looking for a light bright enough to run by and easy to adjust on the go. This one is even brighter than I need, but there are four settings and the light can be dimmed to meet all your needs.
Also, one thing that is really important for me is that a fit on the headband is tight enough to prevent wobble, but yet remains comfortable. If the light is attached to a poor quality headband, it will be worthless, especially for runners. This elastic headband can be tightened as much as you need it, so it will hold tightly even at your full speed.
- The VITCHELO® V800 LED Headlamp flashlight with red led light is SUPER BRIGHT, this allows you to see details at a distance up to 110 meters.
- Having 2 separated buttons for either RED LED or WHITE light makes choosing the right mode pretty easy and very convenient.
- Each VITCHELO® WATERPROOF IPX6 headlamps have been tested, work great and include 3 BRAND NEW AAA DURACELL batteries that provide up to 120 hours of lighting.
- Elastic headband soft, comfortable, strong and very good looking.
- This head light is best for running, jogging, camping, fishing, hunting & shooting, reading, hiking, caving, climbing, biking, kayaking, housing, construction work, auto repair, walking your dog at night hands-free, etc.
If you are interested in best headlamp ever you can buy it here
*And just for full disclosure, there are affiliate links in this post “Brightest & Best Headlamp Flashlight with Red LED Light Review”. This means that I’m sharing something that I think is helpful, and if you make a purchase through the link, I earn a little bit back. No extra cost to you, and just a little help for me to pay for the blog expenses.